Free School Meals
Universal Infant free school meals are available for all chidren in EYFS and Key stage 1.
Please can all parents who think they may be entitled to benefit related free school meals please apply even if your chid receives UIFSM as there other ways we can support your child if you are eligible for FSM.
Parents do not have to pay for school lunches if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance s
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Does your child qualify for a FREE lunch everyday?
It only takes 5 minutes to find out. Click here